Thank you for your patience and diligence with our COVID protocols over the last two years! Our Trustee Ministry has carefully monitored our county’s active COVID cases and with guidance from the CDC, we can eliminate some of our restrictions for in-person services and meetings.
The changes listed below are effective as of Wednesday, April 13.
- Discontinue temperature checks and registration process for Wednesday services, Sunday services, and funerals.
- Wednesday noonday bible study will remain virtual.
- Continue to wear a mask, practice social distancing, and sit in designated rows.
- Continue to distribute Communion elements using the current process (Ziploc bags).
- Continue in-person tithing and offering with baskets at entries and exits.
- Continue providing hand sanitizer at entries and exits.
- Continue to bring a personal Bible or use a Bible app for in-person service.
At this time we will not offer either food service or repasts at the church for funerals or other events.
Church Office Hours
The Church Office will now be open on the following days:
Wednesday, 10:00 A.M. – 6:00 P.M.
Thursday, 10:00 A.M. – 6:00 P.M.
Friday, 10:00 A.M. – 4:00 P.M.
Ministry and Auxiliary Meetings
- Groups will be able to meet in the Family Life Center and practice social distancing.
- Groups will need to schedule their meetings with the Church Office.
- At this time, groups will either meet in person or virtually, but not in a hybrid fashion.
- Meetings for auxiliaries and ministries will need to meet on the days the church is open, Wednesday-Friday. (Auxiliaries can meet after 6:00 P.M.; please schedule meetings with the Church Office).
Sunday School will remain virtual at this time. Updates will be made available as changes occur.